Our Sauna uses Solocarbon 3-in-1 is the only sauna heater on the market that can provide all three infrared wavelengths in one place. The infrared spectrum consists of near (NIR), mid (MIR), and far (FIR) waves, each with distinct characteristics and frequency ranges.
The Infrared Sauna produces the same infrared heat produced by the sun - the type required by all living things for optimum health. The radiant heat surrounds you and penetrates deeply into your joints, muscles and tissues increasing oxygen flow and circulation - helping to remove impurities from your cells, specifically the cells inside our fat where our body stores waste and harmful toxins such as cholesterol and heavy metals.
- Regular use of a sauna creates a similar boost to the cardiovascular system as running. As you relax in the gentle infrared heat, your body is hard at work producing sweat, pumping blood and burning calories.
- Increased blood circulation carries off metabolic waste products and delivers oxygen-rich blood to oxygen-depleted muscle, so they recover faster.
- One of the biggest infrared sauna health benefits is its ability to increase your blood circulation and stimulate the sweat glands, releasing built-up toxins in the body.
- Time spent in an infrared sauna benefits patients suffering from many forms of arthritis. Radiant heat has also been effective in the treatment of sprains, neuralgia, bursitis, muscle spasms, joint stiffness and many other muscular-skeletal ailments.
- Infrared Saunas have also been shown to affect the autonomic nervous system putting you in the parasympathetic (rest and digest) state allowing your body to heal.