Friday 26th November | 7:30pm-9:30pm
Alex Bedoya is a Medicine Woman born in Ecuador specialising in helping women who are experiencing blocks and limitations due to past traumas.
Alex will be leading this workshop to help create deep healing and alignment with unresolved issues sitting in your physical and spiritual bodies that stop you living a loving and fulfilling life.
The workshop involves:
- Meeting and releasing the parts of you that are stuck in trauma
- Cutting cords with past loved ones
- Balancing the body from disease experienced in this lifetime and from the DNA
- Clearing the womb of any trauma from troubled pregnancies
- Clearing your energy from any trauma you experienced in your mother's womb
- Untangling family dynamics
The purpose of this workshop is to cleanse and rebalance your body, your relationship with your body and the relationships that have become entangled during your lifetime.
You will leave the workshop feeling a weight lifted and with a sense of serenity.
Your experience during the workshop will take a few days to settle whilst it becomes a part of you and in time, you will begin to notice a sense of alignment and clarity which will allow you to have deeper, more meaningful relationships.
“Alex’s gifts as a brilliant healer and intuitive are only matched by her warmth and immense presence. She is a true gift to this world!”
Richie Bostock, The Breath Guy, author and Speaker
“Alex is an enabler of transformation. She has the gift to help release painful physical and emotional patterns in the body and in the spiritual plane as well... ”
Maya Fiennes, Author, Yogi and Musician